More than a standard CNC machine! From Freestyle MillingTM to two different machine table heights, the STEPCRAFT M-Series offers features never seen before. This makes the STEPCRAFTM-Series the most mobile and versatile CNC router in the world.
With the STEPCRAFT M-Series you can easily process floors, large sheet material or even existing furniture. As all the STEPCRAFT D-Series CNC tools are compatible with the STEPCRAFT M-Series as well, you can set your creativity free and use your CNC router for milling, laser engraving, cutting, 3D printing or engraving. Thus, the STEPCRAFT M-Series is perfectly suited for the use in workshops, schools or production halls.
Thanks to the multitude of available tools, you can processs a variety of different materials on your STEPCRAFT M-Series:
- Wood: Softwood, Hardwood, plywood, laminated wood
- Plastics: Thermoplastics, ABS, PE, PP, soft / hard PVC, Lexan®, polyamid, Plexiglas®
- Non-ferrous metals
- Elastomers, thermosets
- Mixed materials
The Ready-to-Run CNC System will be perfectly assembled in our headquarter by STEPCRAFT expert technicians. For an additional protection, we will add a Bosch Rexroth cover strip to the linear guide X of your CNC router.
- Supplied with all components necessary for operation
- Integrated modular control electronics for an easy connection to the computer via USB interface resp. via optional parallel or optional Ethernet RJ45 interface
- MDF machine table with aluminum T-slots resp. optional aluminum T-slot table
- Two different machine table heights
- Bosch Rexroth ball bearing guide
- igus® dryspin threaded lead screws with double lead screw nuts adjustable to each other resp. optional HIWIN® ball screws
- Flexi GuidesTM to securely guide cables and tubes
- Powerful motors Nema 23
- In-house development of STEPCRAFT aluminum profiles with innovative high rigidity X-profile (registered utility model)
- Standard Ø 43 mm tool holder enables the use of third-party devices (if necessary with adapter)
- Completely removable machine table
- Freestyle MillingTM with optional vacuum panels (registered utility model)
- Made in Germany
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
- Backlash: < 0.05 mm (with optional HIWIN® ball screws: < 0.03 mm)